Affordable Luxury Port Elizabeth Accommodation
Al-Beit has the following COVID-19 Health and safety protocols to be in place:
- Various signage and reminders for guests to adhere to the protocols
- Sanitisation stations dispersed in various areas (including wet wipes)
- Masks to be worn in the public areas
- No self-service buffets available
- Social distancing in place for meals (food served to the table)
- Social distancing in place for shuttles and transfers where possible (middle seat left open where possible and more than one group)
- Temperature checks are done for guests and staff
- Regular cleaning done with sanitization protocols
- Certain higher risk communal areas temporarily closed
The nearest beach is 1 km away – a slightly downhill easy 12 min walk or 2 min drive.
Al-Beit is a Halal Lodge and a Top Halal Restaurant in Port Elizabeth. There is no shortage of halal food at Al-beit, no matter how many guests visited the place at the same time.
Al-Beit Beach Lodge is proud to be fully Halal and alcohol free.
South African entry is straightforward and hassle-free, all visitors to South Africa must be in possession of a valid passport in order to enter the country and in some cases, a visa. The Department of Home Affairs’ website provides information on: visa costs, processing time, where to apply and the requirements.
The closest airport is Port Elizabeth International Airport. The airport is 8 minutes or 6.2 km’s away from Al-Beit Beach Lodge.
A passport and current drivers license is all required to hire a motor vehicle in South African.